Crunchy baked sweet potato chips that are super easy to make and work perfectly as a snack or a side dish. Naturally high in vitamin C and magnesium.
Ingredients300 gr sweet potatoes
2 tbsp olive or coconut oil
½ tbsp of onion powder
½ tbsp of garlic powder
½ tbsp smoked paprika
Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 120C.
- Wash and dry your sweet potatoes thoroughly and slice them as uniformly thin as possible. (Use a mandolin if you have one).
- In a bowl add the oil and all spices.
- Toss the sweet potatoes in the bowl with oil and spices slices and make sure all slices are well coated with oil. Then sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Lay out in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 2 hours, flipping them once at halfway point to ensure they are cooked evenly.
- Remove once crisp and golden brown. Some may be a bit tender in the middle but take them out of the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes to crisp up before serving.
- Perfectly paired with mashed avocado (or guacamole).