This recipe is simply delicious. Try it, and you won't regret it. The cake batter is moist and indulgent, with hazelnut pieces with each bite. And the best of all? It's vegan!!! For this recipe, I used V'Eggs, which are a vegetable egg substitute, but can be substituted for flaxseed egg (for each tablespoon of flaxseed, 3 tablespoons of water).
- 100 g of hazelnut
- 120 g of vegetable butter
- 130 g raw cocoa powder
- 70 g of wheat flour
- 250 g of coconut sugar
- 5 V'Eggs (or 5 flaxseed eggs - 5 tbsp. of flaxseed soup + 15 tbsp. of water soup)
- 160 g of dark chocolate (use 85% cocoa)
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Chop like hazelnuts and reserve.
- If using flaxseed eggs, prepare a mixture and set aside.
- In a bowl, add sugar and butter and mix well until smooth. Add the V'Eggs or flaxseed and mix.
- Melt the chocolate (in a bain-marie or microwave) and add to the previous preparation.
- Add the flour and cocoa and fold again.
- Finally, mix with chopped hazelnuts.
- Arrange the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Let it cool a little before unmoulding so as not to break.
Recipe and image by Ana Ferreira do Blog Version Verde