How about a quick and delicious stroganoff? A quick, easy and super tasty meal that you will love! It is also super versatile as you can use pea, soy or even grain protein
Follow the step-by-step instructions and watch the video here.
- 100g of hydrated pea or soy protein
- 300g brown mushrooms
- 250g of soy or oat cream
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon sweet pepper
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper
- water (if needed)
- Cut all the vegetables and hidrate your protein if necessary.
- In a skillet over high heat, place the mushrooms and cook until the mushrooms release all the water.
- Add the oil and the onion and garlic and let it sauté for a few minutes.
- Then add the protein of your choice and season with salt, pepper and spices to taste. It wraps well.
- Add the tomato pulp and soy cream, mix well and let it cook. If necessary add a little water.
- Add the mustard and wrap. Remove from fire.
- Serve with chopped parsley and enjoy.
Recipe and video by Ana Sofia Rosado from Spicy Vegg Blog. Watch the video here.
NOTE: if you also want to learn how to prepare seitan, a very high protein nutritious plant-meat meat learn all about it here.