Always wanted to make tofu, but the result is bland and tasteless? We understand! With this "Tofu for dummies" kind of recipe you will never struggle to prepare this beautiful plant protein food and will also get addicted to its benefits. This is one of the best ways to eat tofu: simple and delicious 🤗 Tofu in the skillet with lemon. Have fun with tofu, experiment different seasonings and sauces! Try it, and ditch the meat for good!
Follow the step-by-step instructions and watch the video below.
- 200g firm Tofu
- lemon juice
- pepper and salt
- Olive oil
- spices to taste
- Cut the Tofu into medium slices.
- With a clean cloth, remove excess water. It is essential for Tofu to be well toasted.
- Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice on both sides.
- Fry the Tofu in a frying pan with oil on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with lemon and chopped parsley. Enjoy ✨
Recipe and video by Ana Sofia Rosado from Spicy Vegg Blog. Watch the video here. Image by Taylor Kiser via unsplash.
NOTE: if you also want to learn how to prepare seitan, a very high protein nutritious plant-meat meat learn all about it here.