Delicious and healthy homemade Vegan Wellington - perfect for the festive season.
- 300gr of white spelled flour
- 80 ml of water
- 80 ml of oil
- pinch of coarse salt
For the filling:
- 300gr of brown mushrooms
- 100gr of quinoa (raw) + 200ml of water
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 red onion
- 1 carrot
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons of smoked sweet pepper
- 1 teaspoon of dehydrated oregano
- 1 teaspoon of dehydrated parsley
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 teaspoons of coarse salt
- Start by preparing the dough. To do this, place the flour, salt and oil in a bowl and mix well. Gradually reach the water until you form a ball.
- Knead for a while, form a ball and rest in the fridge while preparing the filling.
- For the filling, dependent on a pot and quinoa with water and cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the coarsely chopped red onion, carrot and garlic in a food processor. Process to a fine consistency.
- Place in a prepared skillet heated with 2 tablespoons of oil and cosmetic to sauté over medium heat.
- In the meantime, put the mushrooms in the food processor and mash as well. Add the crushed mushrooms to the mixture in the skillet.
- Season this mixture with salt, sweet pepper, oregano, parsley and pepper
- black. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Refer the cornstarch and the already cooked quinoa, turn off the heat and let it cool.
- In the meantime, roll out the dough in a rectangle shape and cut out as shown in the illustration.
- Place the filling in the middle. Close the filling with the dough strips.
- Bake the roll in a preheated oven at 180ºC for 40 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting.
Recipe and Images by Dicas da Oksi Blog