Recipe by Lisbon Vegan Junkies, in Lisbon
Address: R. Luciano Cordeiro 28, 1150-300 Lisboa, Portugal
- 280gr carrots
- 70gr onions
- 170gr cooked chickpeas
- 1/2 block Blue Cheese Violife
- 25gr salt
- 250gr macaroni pasta
- Grated smoked vegan cheese, to taste
- Cook the pasta with a little salt until it is al dente. Drain and reserve.
- Cook the carrots, onions and chickpeas seasoned with salt and a little oil until they are soft and almost falling apart.
- Allow to cool and grind in a blender with part of the pasta cooking water and add Blue Cheese.
- Taste and rectify the seasonings.
- Add the sauce to the previously cooked pasta, add the smoked cheese and bring it to low heat again until the cheese melts.
- Place in small individual pots, top with chopped chives and fried onions and serve.