Think of a VERY easy recipe and eat comfort food. This is it! Basically put everything on the baking tray, take it to the oven and be happy :) The pasta cooks in its own white oat sauce, the combination of tofu with spinach leaves nothing to be desired in the classic version with ricotta, and you can use gluten-free pasta, is it perfect or not?
- 2 cups of pasta (varieties such as penne, fusilli, farfalle, conchiglie, rigatone etc.).
- 1 cup of mashed tofu.
- 2 cups of spinach leaves.
- 1 diced tomato.
- ½ diced onion.
- ½ cup of oats.
- 2 cups of water.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- 1 teaspoon of dehydrated basil.
- 4 brazil nuts.
- Soak the oats in ½ cup of water for at least 4 hours.
- Beat the oats with the rest of the water.
- Add the diced onion, the oil and salt and beat again until you get a homogeneous sauce. Strain with the help of a sieve.
- On a small baking sheet, pour ¼ of the white oat sauce.
- Add all the other ingredients (the dough will go raw even for the pan).
- Add the rest of the sauce and mix well.
- Cover the baking sheet with another baking sheet or with aluminum foil and place in a preheated oven at 220 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and grate the cashew nuts on top. Return to the oven for another 15 minutes.
Recipe by Luisa Mafei from blog Cozinha Afetiva (https://www.luisamafei.com/post/macarraogratinado)