- 4 medium potatoes
- 500g vegetable mix or:
- 1 carrot
- 1 small can of peas
- 1 small corn can
- 150g green beans
- vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Lemon juice soup
- salt to taste
- dill or raw fennel (optional)
- Peel, wash and cut the potatoes into small cubes. Place them in a small pan with water, salt, and bring to a boil for about 20 minutes or until soft. Peel the carrot and cut it into slices or cubes, and the green beans into strips.
- In the meantime, put the vegetable mix or the suggested peeled vegetables in another pan. Add water and a pinch of salt, and cook for about 10-15 minutes, until tender. Once they are ready, drain them and rinse them immediately with cold water in order to keep their colors vivid.
- Place the boiled potato cubes in a salad bowl, along with the vegetables. Drizzle with vegan mayonnaise, lemon juice, fennel - if you are using it - and add a little salt if necessary.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes. This will allow the Russian salad to cool and the flavors to develop. Serve immediately.