Tofu and spinach gratin made with mushrooms, carrots and leeks. Delicious, comforting and creamy, this recipe is an excellent way to eat a bunch of spinach and is perfect to serve to non-vegetarians who insist that vegan food has no taste.
- 500 g of frozen spinach
- 250 g of smoked tofu
- 200 ml of vegetable cream
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 carrot
- 1 small leek
- 100 g of fresh mushrooms
- Others (to taste): olive oil, salt, black pepper, soy sauce, powdered ginger, garlic powder Seeds (sesame, flax-seed, sunflower, pumpkin ...)
- Smash the tofu and season with soy sauce, salt, pepper, ginger and garlic powder. Reserve.
- Defrost the spinach in the microwave, drain and reserve.
- Sauté the onion in half moons with the bay leaf in the oil. When it starts to become transparent, add the sliced garlic, the grated carrot and the sliced leek. 5 minutes later, add the mushrooms, spinach and tofu and cook until the mushrooms are cooked.
- Add the soy cream and adjust seasonings, taking it back to the heat for 2-3 minutes to wrap everything well.
- Place everything in an oven baking tray and cover with the seeds. Bake in the oven at 180º for 15 to 20 minutes (do not let the seeds burn).